Thank you for giving Voyage By Me the mission to design your trip.
We do not charge with a debit/credit card. This is to keep our customers at the best possible prices.
-25% in advance payment
– Final payment 30 days prior to arrival at the destination.
When the booking is complete, you will receive an invoice from the travel agent with all payment information.
In all cases, for your reservation to apply:
– 25% of the invoice amount as prepayment, at the time of booking.
– The balance is payable 30 days prior to departure.
In high season, some hotels, at some destinations, may require about 60 days before,
(eg Maldives and Myanmar, for example, always require 65 days before arrival)
Note If booking within 30 days prior to arrival, the full amount must be paid at time of booking.
————————————————– ————————————————– —————–
Cancellation of travel (excerpt from our travel terms)
– More than 90 days before departure, the supplier’s cancellation fee and the registration fee per person or other costs are charged at least 25% of the price of the trip per person or other costs, which is stated at the time of booking.
– 30-90 days before departure, however, the supplier’s cancellation fee will be charged at least 50% of the price of the trip per person or other costs, which will be stated at the time of booking.
– No refund will be given within 30 days of departure. These rules apply when purchasing a package tour.
No refunds are made for events that have not been used. This applies, for example, if you cancel the hotel stay and move out of the hotel earlier than planned or do not use pre-booked arrangements.
When purchasing an air ticket, the airlines’ own cancellation terms apply. Unless otherwise stated at the time of booking, no refund will be made for airline tickets canceled.
– Don’t forget to make sure you have good travel and accident insurance before you go. It may be good to have an insurance certificate with you if it becomes necessary to seek medical attention.
– Check if you need a visa for the country you are going to.
– Check your vaccination and any need for malaria prophylaxis.
– If you want to change something in the program at the last minute, it might be possible. However, this can mean additional costs, check with your travel agents terms and conditions.
– Your travel agent might also make changes to the program, due to unforeseen events. Additional costs associated with such changes occur only in agreement with you.
– Reservations for other possible changes, price increases and full bookings, which may occur at certain destinations, due to the country’s booking policy or other decisions made at the last minute beyond the travel agent control.
Your local travel agent will help answer any changes you may have even once you are at you destination.
Voyage By Me